The Rainbow Hotel and Casinos will be the 2019 location for the
Utah Chapter of the IAAI Group, Feb.24-Feb 27, 2019.
Click on “Rooms”, followed by “Groups”, followed by “Meeting and Groups”, followed by “Group Reservations” where you will click on your group name for Rainbow rooms. Follow the prompted steps and enter ARSON below to make your individual reservation and receive a confirmation for your stay.
- Reservations can also be made by using either of these following steps:
- Email- email@example.com : Information needed in email under the code: ARSON.
Please include-full name w/guest if applicable, address, phone, dates in stay Feb.24-Feb.27, 2018 and smoking preference. *Confirmations will be emailed back once reservations have been made.
- We accept the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. **Special arrangements through Gaby Luna or Shannon Reed will be needed if you will be paying with a Business Check .
- Please note that if you are not going to have the credit card that will be paying for your room at the time of check in, then you must fill out a Credit Card Authorization form prior to arrival. This can be obtained through Gaby, or Shannon, or on the IAAI Website at utahiaai.com.
- Utah State Tax exemption is not valid for room tax in the State of Nevada.
- Call- Gaby Luna in our Marketing Office at (800) 217-0049 Ext. 36667. Tell her that you would like to reserve a room under the code “ARSON” for Feb.24-Feb.28, 2018.
- Rates: Sat-$109**, Sun-Wed will be $49**-Standard Rooms. Mini suites also available at a discounted rate of $69** Sun-Wed. (Stand room w/tax & fees $134.44-Sat, $64.44-Sun-Wed)
- Please note Gaby’s Office hours are 8AM-5PM Mon-Friday. If you leave a message it will be returned during these hours or you may call the numbers below.
- Please note that the cut off date to make your reservations is February 20, 2018.
- If you have any other special interests or requests, please let us know at this time.
- If you would like to make a room reservation for a date different from the date(s) in the block-please call Gaby directly. Extra rooms before or after your group’s block may or may not be available and may be a different rate. We will advise you on room availability and room rates when you call.
- A 48-hour cancellation notice applies to all individual to book and pay group reservations and can be made through Gaby at the numbers above or through our main reservations at (800) 537-0207.
- When you arrive at the hotel for your group event, please check into your room at the hotel front desk. To help with this process please provide the front desk clerk with the following:
- Photo Identification
- A credit card for room incidentals or a $50.00 cash deposit is required. (Charges to your room are from using room amenities such as Pay-per-view movies, telephone, video games, etc. If you do not use any of these amenities your room bill will not be charged.)
We are glad you are coming to Wendover and have decided to stay with us at the Premier Wendover Casino Resorts. We hope your stay is a pleasant one. If there is anything I can do to help you or your group, please call at (888) 217-3727 or (801) 589-8241 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Shannon Reed-Group and Convention Sales Manager
**$7-Peppermill/$8-Rainbow/$9-Montego Bay Resort Fee. (Resort Fee includes: Use of the Montego Bay Fitness Center and outdoor pool area, Rainbow indoor pool, In-room coffee/coffee makers, Mini fridge, USB charging and shuttle service to any Wendover Resort Property.)